Chamasoft allows recording of members loan repayment.
To record a loan repayment;
Go to; Deposits>Record Loan Repayment here
fill in the entries as follows:
- Deposit date: Select the date when the payment was made.
- Member: Select the member responsible for the payment.
- Payment for: Briefly describe the loan payment.
- Account: Select the account.
- Deposit method: Select the method of deposit.
- Amount: State the amount of the payment.
Click on RECORD LOAN REPAYMENT to save
You can also enable notification. This sends a message and/or an email address to the respective member notifying the of the transaction (i.e. it acts as a receipt).
To enable notification, click on the dialogue box as shown below
You have successfully recorded a loan repayment.