Chamasoft allows you to record all external income that is earned. This includes money from outside the group e.g. bonuses and grants.
Go to; Deposits>Record External Incomes here
fill in the entries as shown below:
- Deposit date: Select the month and date when the payment was received.
- Depositor: Click to select the depositor. In the case of a new depositor, select “ADD NEW DEPOSITOR” to create his/her details. After creating a new depositor, kindly refresh your page and proceed.
- Payment for: Click to select the income category. In the case of a new category, select “ADD NEW INCOME CATEGORY.” After creating a new category, kindly refresh your page and proceed.
- Account: select the account.
- Amount: state the amount of the income.
Click on RECORD INCOME to save the changes.
You have successfully recorded an external income to your account.